Introduction


If you find curiosity in others that are different from yourself, then you are just like me.  If you embrace culture and history as the most important legacy we leave behind as human beings, then you are definitely like me!  My blog will take you through my fascinating journey to India.  I am truly grateful to have access to places through my educational endeavors.  
The Cohesiveness of New York City Residents
I have always romanticized the ideology of being cultured and seeing the world as far back as I can remember.  Moreover, growing up in New York City helped to foster my aspirations because I have seen and interacted with a multiplicity of people with representations from the entire globe: Europe, the Caribbean, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.  I learned urban anthropology, ethnography, nationalism, subculture, ethnicity, languages, perspective and tolerance from a melting pot context while growing up in New York City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment